viernes, 30 de abril de 2010

Why?


It is impossible to think that everything around me can be real do not understand why everyone sees something that does not pretend to be ..
are questions that haunt my mind ...
Do not let me live that just try to hurt me more ..
I can not understand that is happening to mesometimes the world is wrong but also leads us to the mistake
There is a formula of life where it stops being wars and struggles to win a world or trying to get money out of something?
It is so difficult to live in world where only what you can save your thoughts are captured in a paper.Really hate to live in a world where the only point of communication with those around you are always business or school.
I know my point of view may bother many but it is sincere heart and all the way to unburden lllegamos an infinite anger towards all and especially with yourself by the impotence of not being able to do anything to fix it!.
Thanks for understanding to those who read me

No hay comentarios: